Wholistic Wellness Center
 healing body, mind, and spirit

Your Subtitle text

Therapeutic Massage

Wholistic Wellness Center Massage Practitioners

Joni Robison, RN, MS, FNP, ST
Joni Robison, RN, MS, FNP, ST
  

Samantha Snide, LMT
Samantha Snide, LMT

Lu Parker, MS RMT
Lu Parker, MS RMT

Joanie Cioffi, MS RMT
Joanie Cioffi, MS RMT

  
Dee Goings, CRMT
    

 
Heather Besaw, CMT

Joni Foster-Robison, RN, MS, FNP, ST
Somatic Therapy
802.263.5249

Joni
is a Holistic Nurse Practitioner whose extensive nursing background taught her the importance of promoting health on all levels - vs. treating the symptoms! Her degrees as a Somatic Therapist, as well as a variety of experiences with body/mind/spirit/emotional healing modalities, help her to do this. Joni utilizes deep-tissue massage, neuro-muscular, cranilsacral, reiki, exercises, nutrition, relaxation, and body-mind centering therapies to promote one's unique optimal level of functioning. Her sessions are meant to give you sacred space in your busy life, to give yourself whatever you need most.

Please call Joni at 802.263.5249.
Rates:  1 session - $65.

Joni is also available for Wellness Classes and Coaching - for individuals and businesses.


Lu Parker, CMT, MA, AS, CMFR
Foot Reflexology / Massage Therapy
802.558.7932 

Lu graduated from Touchstone Healing School of Massage. At Touchstone Healing Arts, she trained in many different techniques such as Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Hydrotherapy, Prenatal and Reflexology. She has completed her Mastery Level in Foot Reflexology.  Lu is also a medical assistant at a local physicians' office. Her sessions are created to guide you to accomplish your own goals for wellness and happiness, and for you to find balance and joy in body, mind and spirit.

"Your feet are about 2% of your body weight and they hold up the other 98%. Keep your feet happy and healthy."

Please contact Lu at 802.558.7932 or via email at
luparkercmt@yahoo.com.

Joanie Cioffi, MS, RMT
Massage Therapy
802.376.9878
 

Joanie specializes in Sports, Deep Tissue, and Relaxation Massage.  Joanie was certified, licensed and registered in 1999 at the Texas Department of Health.  She has worked with the Texas Tech University Football team for two years performing preventative and rehabilitative Massage Therapy.

To schedule an appointment, contact Joanie at 802.376.9878 or cmj@vermontel.net.

Rates: $60 -1 hour; $35 - 1/2 hour.
By appointment only.


Samantha Snide, LMT
Massage Therapy
603.558.1317

Samantha graduated from River Valley Community College Maga Cum Laude in 2009. She took a variety of courses to prepare her for her state license exam in NH. Spring of 2012 she completed an Introductory Course in Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ) which has been a wonderful asset to add to her practice. Samantha has also taken continuing education courses to provide Pre & Post-natal massage. She feels that Prenatal massage offers a unique opportunity to help both the Mothers' and their babies reach their optimal health and well being. As a therapist she strongly feels that communication between therapist and client is the key to a successful therapeutic outcome. Samantha gears each massage towards the individuals needs based on experience, assessment and the discussion of the clients overall goal. To achieve the therapeutic goal she then uses a combination of the following techniques: Myofascial, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Therapy and Swedish.

Contact Samantha at
samantha.snide@yahoo.com or 603.558.1317.

"Being pregnant is very hard on your body, having a prenatal massage with Samantha alleviates some of the aches and pains.  If I had know how much better I would feel after the massage I would not have waited so long to have one done." --Emily Owens

Dee Goings
Reikki Therapy
802.885.8594 or 303.710.7009

Dee has been a Certified Reiki Master since 2011. She practices Reiki Massage in “Light Touch”, “Deep Tissue”, or “No Touch”. In addition to Reiki, Dee offers other types of energy work, & Angel card readings.

Dee is available on Tuesdays each week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. [Dee is approved on the list of practitioners for Springfield Medical Care Systems Employee Benefits Program.] 

Schedule an appointment with Dee at 802.885.8594, 303.710.7009 or at uponexistencegiftedllc@gmail.com You may also visit her website, Upon Existence Gifted LLC.

Heather Besaw
Massage Therapy
802.230-6748

Heather is a certified massage therapist with 16 years of experience. She specializes in Swedish, sports, balanced, deep tissue and heat therapy massage. Himalayan salt hot stone massage (doesn't that sound divine???) is also available.

Contact Heather at (802)230-6748.

OUR THERAPISTS ARE INDEPENDENT PRACTITIONERS.
PLEASE CALL THE INDIVIDUAL THERAPISTS
 TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT. THANK YOU.

Website Builder